Presented by St Rose Ambulatory & Surgery Center and the Midwest Cancer Alliance
Wondering where to turn for help?
Now that you’ve completed your cancer treatment and are ready to give yourself a fresh start, you may find that you’re facing challenges with diet, exercise, emotions and other issues you may not have expected.
is designed to address those concerns.
The program consists of 6 weekly sessions covering:
- Introduction to Program
- Exercise After Cancer
- Nutrition After Cancer
- Emotional Health After Cancer
- Dealing with the After-effects of Treatment
- Your Support Network (Social & Spiritual)
How does the program operate?
The sessions will be presented via Interactive Televideo. Through this technology your local health care facility is partnering with other community health centers to provide participants with the ability to join with cancer survivors across the state.
The sessions will be led by experts from the various sites.
A few additional, helpful details:
- The sessions will be held on Tuesday evenings, 5:30pm-6:30pm.
- The first session will be held on Tuesday, March 4th, and the last session will be on Tuesday, April 8th.
- The sessions are free of charge.
- You will be provided with written materials from the National Cancer Institute and the Midwest Cancer Alliance.
- For the sake of group cohesion, and to get the most benefit out of the program, you are requested to try to attend all sessions.
- This program is most appropriate for individuals who have completed their cancer treatment.
- Pre-registration is required by Monday, February 24th.
For information & registration contact:
St. Rose Ambulatory & Surgery Center
|Location:||204 Cleveland St., Great Bend, KS 67530